Embodying Neuroscience: The Feldenkrais Method in Human Development, Performance & Health, San Francisco USA
The Feldenkrais Method Annual Conference 2012 and the Esther Thelen Research Symposium is taking registrations for the event which is to be held 30 August - 5 September 2012 in the San Francisco Bay area, California USA. Workshops are open to professionals trained in disciplines relating to human development (such as teachers or other educators, psychologists and psychotherapists), in performance (including sports and the arts), and health care. Professionals include practitioners, researchers and administrators in these fields. See the FGNA website for full details.
- The Feldenkrais Method in Neuro-Rehabilitation - Improving the ability to learn to walk
- Easy Walking - Do you avoid walking?
- Neuroplasticity is not a revolutionary new idea, at least not for Feldenkrais Method teachers
- Clarence Valley Review puts Yamba practitioner to the test
- Australasian Feldenkrais Symposium, Brisbane Qld Australia 27-30 August 2011