2011 Feldenkrais Symposium - open to all, bookings filling
HURRY! Earlybird prices are closing. The 2011 Feldenkrais Symposium to be held 27-30 August 2011 in Brisbane is open to Feldenkrais practitioners, trainees and anybody seriously interested in the nexus between thinking, feeling, sensing and moving and human development.
Themed In Pursuit of the Elusive Obvious, the Australasian Feldenkrais Symposium 2011 is a new approach to a familiar event. See the four day Program that includes Dynamic Duo presentations - made up of a person who excels in their field (such as education, health, sciences and arts) teamed with a very experienced Feldenkrais practitioner to explore significant topics.
Register now to secure your preferences at the Symposium website,
- The Feldenkrais Method in Neuro-Rehabilitation - Improving the ability to learn to walk
- Easy Walking - Do you avoid walking?
- Neuroplasticity is not a revolutionary new idea, at least not for Feldenkrais Method teachers
- Clarence Valley Review puts Yamba practitioner to the test
- Australasian Feldenkrais Symposium, Brisbane Qld Australia 27-30 August 2011