How to use this site
Welcome to the website of the Australian Feldenkrais Guild Inc
This site is provided by the Australian Feldenkrais Guild Inc and its members as an on-line resource to anyone interested in learning about or using the Feldenkrais Method®.
The site has been designed to:
- Make it easier for you to find information by providing a new menu structure using information categories
- Use 'Content Management' technology in order to maintain the latest information on the site
We welcome your feedback .
For help with site registration for a logon, or if you forgot your password, click here.
- ABOUT: information about The Feldenkrais Method and the AFG structure, as well as standards of practice
- NEWS & EVENTS: future and past events and news, newsletters
- EXPERIENCE FELDENKRAIS: find a practitioner or a class, learn more about Feldenkrais by topic: children, sports, pain management, performers, FAQ, etc
- TRAINING: information about current trainings and the Australian Training & Accreditation Board (AusTAB)
- RESOURCES: library of documents and articles related to Feldenkrais, video section, forum, research area, testimonials (Your story section), links and press centre
Members area (for AFG Inc Practitioner Members):
- NEWS: news feed relevant to AFG members
- CALENDAR: upcoming events
- MEMBERS LIBRARY: resources for members including marketing, communication, Feldenkrais research and materials, etc
- FORUMS: discuss interesting themes or browse through open discussions with other practitioners. You can create a new topic if you wish to discuss something in particular or reply to others by posting in their threads. There is also a Feedback on governance tasks for comments and suggestions regarding the AFG organization or the website.
Tips to use this site
- Use the top navigation bar (grey) to access public information.
- Once a member is logged in, use the member navigation bar on the left hand side (red) to access members only sections.
- Use the Search facility to look for a specific topic. This will produce all occurrences of the word/term on the website.
- When clicking on a link, if you right click on it, you can choose whether you would like to open it in the same window as a separate tab or in a different window. If you would like to continue reading the page you are in and just view another document at the same time, right click and choose "Open Link in new tab".