For sections, tips and information on how to use this site click here.
- To create a logon, click REGISTER HERE (top right hand corner) to access the registration form.
- Enter the required details including your AFG Membership number (Fxxx), create your own username (something you will remember or write down).
- Enter the code at the bottom of the application, then click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- The administrator will check your details, then you will receive a confirmation email with a link to a ONE TIME LOGIN to the practitioners’ section.
- Click on the link in the confirmation email. You MUST change your password now. Go to My Account in top right hand corner, select Edit Account, enter a new password into both fields and select SAVE at the bottom of the screen. Keep a record of your password for future login.
Information on how to create your profile, upload a members document or a members news can be found here (members only). If you have already used the one time logon and did not change your password, email the website administrator to reset your password.
Forgot your password?
1. Go to practitioners login: http://www.feldenkrais.org.au/user
2. In the grey bar under "User account", click on the 1st one from the right "Request new password".
3. Type your username or the email you used to create that logon.
4. An email will be sent out to that email address with a one time logon.
5. Use it to log into the website
6. Once inside the members area, click on "My Account" in the upper right hand corner (next to "My practitioner details")
7. On the grey bar under your email, click the second option from the left "Edit account" and change your password. You can also change your email to this one if you prefer.
8. After doing the changes click on Save at the bottom of the page.
Please email us with any issues, doubts or suggestions regarding the AFG website.